– Accepting applications
- Analyzes claim files for accuracy to state compliance and regulations.
- Reports To
- Ed Lim
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Coverage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review estimates and photos in the Audit Queue for compliance to specific state department of insurance regulations, manufacturers requirements and required collision repair procedures.
- Review supplements and photos, supporting documents, invoices for compliance with state guidelines. Status as needed.
- Answer calls from shops, networks, carriers and vehicle owners and answer questions as needed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Respond well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information and experience in Pathways, Mitchell Estimating, Audatex.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Adaptability – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; Ability to multi-tasks.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.