This role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced leader in the InsurTech space, recognized six times on Inc. Magazine’s list of Fastest Growing Companies. We are seeking extroverted, extremely driven and intensely motivated individuals to join our expanding technology and services company here in Carlsbad, California. This is NOT your standard sales position but one that requires creativity, resourcefulness and an intense drive to compete against larger competitors and the ability to collaborate with ACD team members in order to demonstrate to potential customers how our leading solutions can greatly improve their operations.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, training, and support you need to be successful. You will initially work with our Senior Leadership and Director of Corporate Accounts to fully understand the ACD way. After gaining a successful understanding of ACD’s products and services you will work to grow our national client base.
The Sales Representative will have responsibility for driving sales opportunities and qualifying leads that build a pipeline for the sales organization. You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. The selected candidate will execute lead generation campaigns and current client up-sales utilizing CRM software, as well as managing follow up on web inquiries, pre-qualifying leads, and developing those opportunities to the point of a contract.
Some responsibilities include:
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Must meet quarterly and annual sales targets set forth by ACD leadership
- Meet new lead turnaround and follow up requirements
- Qualify leads based upon established lead qualification criteria
- Conduct baseline research to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to handoff to sales
- Initiate telephone and/or email contact with potential prospects from new leads
- Work with Executive personnel to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from generated leads
- Build in the customer awareness of new products and services to current clients
- Support the acquisition of new clients through tracking and measurement of sales initiatives across all channels, including email, events, ongoing nurturing campaigns, website traffic, social media
- Work with colleagues in all departments to support campaign strategies that nurture existing leads and grow new leads
- Provide rapid and accurate data entry into the CRM system.
- Prospecting, qualifying leads, generating a quality pipeline and negotiating contracts
- Organize leads within our CRM system and maintain documentation of all contacts
- Conduct quality demonstrations of our software and services solutions
- Provide weekly updates on progress with senior leadership and outline action plans
- Collaborate with our various internal departments to ensure proper rollouts
- Flexibility to adapt to business needs and work as a team player
- Travel required with attendance to several industry trade events per year
- We are seeking extroverted, extremely driven and intensely motivated individuals to join our expanding technology and services company here in Carlsbad, California.
- Ability to work in a high energy, sales-focused team environment
- Excellent telephone and e-mail communication skills
- Highly organized, self-starter with strong ability to prioritize
- Outgoing personality
- Technology savvy
- Embraces disruption
- Enjoys challenges
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver
- Aggressively enterprising
- Possesses a Winner’s mindset